Introducing Privatise One Click Linux (Debian/Ubuntu) Install
We’re excited to announce Privatise is now available as a one click on Linux (Ubuntu/Debian distributions). This will allow businesses with software development teams using Ubuntu or Debian to secure their devices easily and efficiently.
Simply download and run the script, which will prompt for your PIN. Once entered, Privatise will install the necessary dependencies and files. With the introduction of our one cluck Linux install, Privatise now supports every major operating system including Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS and Linux.
Privatise on Linux allows Linux users to enjoy:
- Zero Trust
- Military-grade 256-bit encryption
- End to end encryption. No decryption on the server even for inspection.
- Virtual firewall
- Secure remote access with no firewall or router configurations necessary
- Domain Controller integration on-premise + cloud
- DNS Server & Content Filtering
- Static IP
- Dedicated Remote Office Cluster or ROC solution